Are you stressed out, tired and overwhelmed?
• Perhaps you are a “worrier” and don’t know how to turn off your racing mind.
• Maybe you feel depressed and you just can’t “snap out of it”.
• Are you pregnant or have recently given birth and wondering when you will feel like yourself again?
If you are like many of my clients you may feel like you are at your wits end… it has become more difficult to cope with life and you feel stuck, alone, and overwhelmed.
You want to feel calmer, happier, and more in control of your life. Perhaps you are wondering if it really is possible to change your habits, lower anxiety, overcome fears, or feel more confident.
… If this sounds like you then you are in the right place!
What Our Clients Can Expect…
• To be treated with respect, compassion and understanding regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, or spiritual beliefs.
A very comfortable and relaxing office, complete with soft lighting, recliners, aromatherapy, soothing music and complimentary beverages.
• Total privacy and confidentiality. Each office is equipped with a sound machine, providing an effective sound barrier. All written and verbal content is protected under HIPPA laws.
• A collaborative, supportive relationship during which you can feel safe expressing your concerns and feelings.
• A Solution-focused, holistic approach taking into account individual preferences for treatment.
• Easy-to-use strategies to improve you life and help you feel better fast.
MindMatters Hypnosis and Counseling, Inc. has been empowering people to emotional freedom and wellness since 2005 through individual sessions, seminars, and classes.
Please feel free to explore this website to learn more about MindMatters Hypnosis and Counseling, Inc. and our innovative “best of both worlds” approach to wellness. As a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Certified Hypnotherapist Carole Bombardier blends traditional psychotherapy with mind-body modalities to create a truly unique way of working with clients, which actually makes the healing process easier and more enjoyable than one would expect.
Thinking this might be for you…
Please take advantage of our complimentary 15-minute phone consultation to ask your questions and get a sense if this is a good fit for you. Simply, call the office or email your request through the service inquiry form on the “Contact Us” page. Hope to hear from you soon!